Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekly Summary: Apr 11 - Apr 17

WEEKLY SUMMARY:

Running was hampered this week due to illness.  My son was sick early in the week, but I managed to get about 8.5 on Monday and 11 on Tuesday.  When Wednesday came around for the workout, I had GI troubles, requiring immediate attention about 5-6 times during the run.  Needless to say, the workout did not happen and I only made it out for about 5.5 miles.  Thursday and Friday were days trying to recover from those issues.  Saturday, I was able to get 15 miles in the morning with the guys, very easy, but the rest of the day was spent with the GI distress.  No idea what the problem is.  I guess I got a bug from Evan.  Anyway, took Sunday off from running and primed the walls in the basement.  Didn't have any bathroom issues this day.  So, what was the damage.  40 miles and 3 days off.  Missed Boston.  Better having this problem now, then when Ice Age comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment